Be an Iconic Intern
We are looking for creative and innovative problem solvers that have a passion for design and visual storytelling. At Icon, you’ll help high-profile brands achieve their marketing goals and collaborate with the design team in our fast-paced agency environment. If you want an internship that offers hands-on skills and insights, Icon is the place for you.
What You’ll Do with Us
- Create and design print & digital advertising materials while adhering to our clients’ specific brand guidelines
- Use design software and work with a wide variety of media while learning new techniques along the way
- Collaborate and work together with our design studio team while experiencing real-life agency exposure
- Receive feedback from your design mentor and the art director to improve upon your work and abilities
What We Need from You:
- Graphic design major
- Full-time availability (Monday–Friday/8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite specifically in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Ability to multitask and manage workload to keep all projects moving forward
- Detail-oriented while ensuring deadlines are met and work is consistent & accurate across all executions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn, grow, and show progress and improvement over time
How to Apply
We want to get to know you a little better to see if you would be a good fit for our team.
- Send us your resume so we can learn about your professional and academic experiences.
- Send us a copy of or link to your portfolio.
Applications without a resume and a written response will not be accepted.
This internship will be located in our office in Covington, Kentucky.