The role of the Associate Client Services Director (ACSD) is to ensure that client needs are met by managing multiple clients and projects with careful attention to detail. The right candidate will establish trusted partnerships with client leadership by demonstrating deep knowledge of their business and ensuring clear written and verbal communications across both organizations. He/she must be a strategic, disciplined, and innovative thinker with deep working knowledge of traditional and digital media as well as experience with DTC websites.
The ACSD must have a positive, purposeful attitude and should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Establish and nurture long-term eCommerce client relationships through communication and delivery of quality work that is on-time and on budget.
- Collaborate with our eCommerce team to achieve key brand objectives that drive shopper engagement along the path to purchase.
- Lead marketing programs from planning to launch, working closely with cross-functional teams to bring creative and strategic thinking to every plan/project.
- Manage budgets forecasts and invoices in alignment with accounting processes and expectations.
- Drive opportunities for organic business growth personally or through the team by being proactive in expanding upon client requests and proposing new ideas.
- Support the new business team by creating and developing proposals and RFP responses, assisting/attending pitches, working with cross-functional teams to develop strategic recommendations, and providing resources as needed.
- Maintain awareness of relevant industry and market trends, report key insights regarding those trends and communicate to the client appropriate action steps regarding those insights.
- Responsible for informing Client Service Director and/or relevant department leaders about operational or client challenges in a timely manner.
- Champion and support conflict resolution internally and externally by providing appropriate and timely feedback.
- Excellent interpersonal & client relationships skills.
- Proven experience in the development and management of resources.
- Strong analytical skills with experience applying learnings to inform plans, campaigns, and programs.
- Superior communication skills, creative problem resolution skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personalities and audiences.
- High energy, passionate, curious, and confident in learning coupled with the ability to navigate the nuances of different client teams.
- Track record of successfully negotiating with clients and vendors to reach an agreement/ solution that best meets agency or client needs.
- A strong sense of accountability and ownership of the work with the ability to figure out how to get something done in ambiguous situations.
- Skilled at managing change and process into the organization and enforcing accountability.
- BA degree in Marketing or related field
- 9-12 years of agency-related experience
- 3-5 years of demonstrated management skills
- Experience with Amazon, Shopify, Adobe Commerce
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Occasional travel