Be an Iconic Intern
Are you smart, curious, and creatively proactive? Icon Commerce is looking for people who want to get the most from an internship by helping high-profile brands achieve their marketing goals. You’ll learn what it takes to turn innovators into icons.
What You’ll Do With Us
As an Icon intern, every day will be dynamic as you help us with projects and account responsibilities in a fast-paced, non-stop agency environment. You’ll be engaged and inspired as you:
- Assist our account team to deliver on-time, accurate results
- Attend project and planning meetings
- Provide excellent communication to both our team and clients
- Collaborate with our in-house design team to create effective advertising materials
- Research clients, competitors, and advertising trends
- Help with administrative responsibilities
What We Need from You:
- Current majors in marketing, communications, or related field
- Full-time availability (Monday–Friday/8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and client-relationship skills
- Detail-oriented individual
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Confidence and curiosity while working in a complex, fast-paced environment
How to Apply
We want to get to know you a little better to see if you would be a good fit for our team.
- Send us your resume so we can learn about your professional and academic experiences.
- Send us a written response (700 words or less) to these three questions so we can learn more about you and why you’re interested in working at Icon.
- What does hard work mean to you?
- What motivates you?
- What do you want to get out of an internship at Icon?
Applications without a resume and a written response will not be accepted.
This internship will be located in our office in Covington, Kentucky.