The Senior Designer will develop conceptually driven ideas that meet our client’s, as well as our business objectives, while maintaining the highest levels of craft and professionalism. This person will use design skills to elevate the work and convince the consumer to act. The Senior Designer will be a natural storyteller with the ability to guide other Designers as they tackle client problems.
- Deliver strategically-sound creative for cross-channel initiatives
- Actively listen to truly understand the ask, as well as client and internal feedback
- Ensure designs for both digital and traditional media are produced to the highest standards
- Deliver fresh ideas and personality while ensuring projects fit within established brand guidelines
- Collaborate with Creative, Strategy, Technology, and Account team members to provide excellent client experience
- Manage and coach other designers’ work and career paths
- 10+ years of experience in an agency setting creating compelling visual design across a variety of mediums
- Good presentation skills, both in person and remote, with the ability to effectively communicate creative solutions to client challenges.
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong conceptual thinking skills and design expertise
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – experience with Figma a plus
- A desire to take on new challenges, grow, and get better every day
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a larger team in a fast-paced environment
- A detail-oriented approach to tasks
- Be curious, creative, candid, and confident