The Associate Account Executive (AAE) works closely with the Account Executive and Senior Account executive roles to execute marketing programs from planning to launch, working with the internal and external resources to facilitate on-time, accurate delivery of assigned projects.
- Provide excellent communication to internal team and clients.
- Attend internal cross-functional project meetings and external client status and planning meetings.
- Support the develop estimates and scopes by engaging across disciplines regarding client deliverables, with supervisor input and approval.
- Assist with creative brief development, execution, and follow up, as identified.
- Update and maintain client status reports, including objectives, deadlines, and budgets.
- Identify opportunities to gain efficiencies and streamline agency and/or client work and processes.
- Focus on understanding processes and procedures.
- Contributes to presentation development.
- Contributes to budget forecasting for their projects.
- Excellent interpersonal & client relationships skills.
- Must be a self-starter, curious, and forward thinking.
- Strong communication skills, creative problem resolution skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personalities and audiences.
- High energy, passionate, curious, and confident in learning coupled with the ability to navigate the nuances of different client teams.
- A strong sense of accountability and ownership of the work with the ability to figure out how to get something done in ambiguous situations.
- BA degree in Marketing or related field
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Agency Co-Op or 1 year experience preferred (Agency experience a plus)