Be an Iconic Intern
We’re looking for curious, creative problem solvers who have a passion for making data-driven decisions and finding the meaning behind marketing. At Icon Commerce, you’ll help high-profile brands achieve their goals and collaborate on client projects and strategic deliverables in a fast-paced, non-stop agency environment. If you want a hands-on internship where you develop real solutions and strategies, become part of our team of innovators.
What You’ll Do with Us
- Collect and analyze data to make smarter marketing decisions within the context of the buyer’s journey
- Deep dive into data to identify gaps and trends and build strategies that accomplish client business goals
- Optimize campaigns on digital marketing platforms and monitor campaign success by setting, tracking and interpreting KPIs
- Use content and automation to deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time
- Offer insights across campaigns and develop innovative points of view that increase agency thought leadership
- Research clients, competitors, and marketing trends to provide an agency POV about new technology, pros/cons of certain media and/or channels, etc.
What We Need from You:
- Current major in marketing or related field
- Full-time availability (Monday–Friday/8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Certifications in HubSpot, Google, Facebook, etc. are a plus but not required
- Ability to multitask and manage workload to keep all projects moving forward
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solving that advances solutions
- Confident and cooperative across teams to gather information needed to complete tasks
- Willingness to learn, grow and show progress and improvement over time
How to Apply
We want to get to know you a little better to see if you would be a good fit for our team.
- Send us your resume so we can learn about your professional and academic experiences.
- Send us a written response (700 words or less) to these three questions so we can learn more about you and why you’re interested in working at Icon.
- What does hard work mean to you?
- What motivates you?
- What do you want to get out of an internship at Icon?
Applications without a resume and a written response will not be accepted.
This internship will be located in our office in Covington, Kentucky.